Tradition, technical expertise, innovative capacity – three factors that are decisive for the performance of an older machine when it comes to “finishing” and “outfitting”. As the names Jagenberg and Kleinewefers (our holding company) already show, we know our way around calenders, winders, sheeters, etc. and decipher their DNA. The name Jagenberg has stood for the highest quality and reliability in the paper industry for decades. Jagenberg Paper Systems has been an integral part of the industry since its founding in 2012.
About Jagenberg AG, Krefeld:
- 1878 Establishment by Emil Jagenberg in Düsseldorf.
- 1917 Conversion into a public limited company.
- 1981 Rheinmetall Berlin AG takes over the majority shares of Jagenberg AG.
- 2003 Kleinewefers Beteiligungs-GmbH, Krefeld, becomes the sole shareholder of Jagenberg AG and realigns the company as a medium-sized group of companies headquartered in Krefeld.
- 2012 Establishment of Jagenberg Paper Systems GmbH, Krefeld
Jagenberg companies in the mechanical engineering business sector:
- Jagenberg Paper Systems GmbH, Krefeld
- Jagenberg Textile GmbH & Co KG, Krefeld
- Kampf Schneid- & Wickeltechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Wiehl, with 8 subsidiaries domestically and abroad
- KUSTERS CALICO Machinery Pvt. Ltd., Gujarat, India
- KUSTERS ZIMA Corporation, Spartanburg, USA
- Lebbing engineering & consulting GmbH, Bocholt